Cambridge Raceway is the home of the Waikato-Bay of Plenty Harness Incorporated racing club.
In the 2019/20 racing season, Waikato-BOP Harness Racing will host 25 race meetings at Cambridge Raceway along with 3 meetings on the grass tracks of Te Aroha, Te Awamutu & Rotorua.
Waikato Bay of Plenty Harness Inc.
|Chairman||Mr Graham Bowen|
|Vice Chairman||Mr Ken McGrath|
|Patrons ||Mr Charlie Hunter ONZM |
Mr Cliff Thomas
|Committee||Graham Bowen, John Coulam, Peter McDermott, Fiona Hunter, Courtney McKinnon, Ken McGarth, Braedon MckGill.|
|Stewards||Allan Andrews, Basil Blackwell, Derek Blackwell, Susan Branch, Karen Bunting, Garry Hardaker, David Higgins, Malcolm Mulligan, John Robinson, Kevin Shaw, Evan Wilson, Sandy Yarndley.|
The cost of membership is $90 (Inc. GST) per season and includes the following benefits:
- 10% discount on beverages during race meetings at Cambridge Raceway
- Event invitations & special offers exclusive to members
- Priority parking
- Members E-newsletter
- Members discount for the hire of club facilities for non race day functions
- Full Waikato-Bay of Plenty Harness Racing voting privileges
- Entry to the 2020 Harness Jewels