Cambridge Raceway is the home of the Waikato-Bay of Plenty Harness Incorporated racing club.
In the 2021/22 racing season, Waikato-BOP Harness Racing will host 29 race meetings at Cambridge Raceway.
Waikato Bay of Plenty Harness Inc.
|President||Mr Graham Bowen|
|Vice President||John Coulam|
|Patrons ||Mr Charlie Hunter ONZM |
Mr Cliff Thomas
|Board||Graham Bowen, John Coulam, Peter McDermott, Fiona Hunter, Courtney McKinnon, Ken McGarth, Braedon Makgill.|
|Stewards||Allan Andrews, Basil Blackwell, Derek Blackwell, Susan Branch, Karen Bunting, Garry Hardaker, David Higgins, Malcolm Mulligan, John Robinson, Kevin Shaw, Evan Wilson, Sandy Yarndley.|
The cost of membership is $90 (Inc. GST) per season and includes the following benefits:
- 10% discount on race night beverages in Skyline or Members Lounge
- opportunity to reserve seats in the Skyline Lounge outside of the themed race meetings
- Event invitations & special offers exclusive to members
- 10% discount off food and beverages at the clubhouse*
- Priority parking
- Regular Members E-newsletter
- Members discount for the hire of club facilities for non race day functions
- Full Waikato-Bay of Plenty Harness Racing voting privileges
*Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers
*New memberships are subject to approval by the board and need to be proposed by a financial member of the club.