Race Night Promotion:
Exclusive naming rights to twenty-nine races over the 2021/22 season
- Brand exposure through race book advertising with a full page race book advertisement (one page per sponsored race)
- Promotion and acknowledgement of your company across our social media platforms. This includes frequent posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pre and post the sponsored race meeting.
- You have the opportunity to provide a brief 30 second description/advertisement to be promoted by race commentator, Aaron White - throughout the evening.
- Digital winners circle photo sent for use on social media
- Logo included on 'Members and Owners' newsletter, via email - sent before every race meeting
- Contact page included in the back of the Racebook
- You have the opportunity to display signage (corflute/flags/teardrops/banners) at key locations around the Raceway.
- Live coverage and updates of your sponsored event on Trackside TV, HRNZ and TAB.
Logo included on a banner on the home page of Cambridge Raceway website
Logo and link on Cambridge Raceway website sponsors page
Options to use race names to sponsor an entire race meeting
Exclusive use of the Presidents Lounge on a selected race night
Priority booking for rides in the mobile barrier on sponsored race nights
Company profiled in our members and owners email
Dining and Beverage credit to be used throughout the season - POA
Season discount at The Clubhouse (20%)
Season discount at Hidden Lake Hotel and Apartments (20%)
Season discount for race night beverages (20%)
Season discount on Cambridge Raceway venue hire (20%)