Race Night Promotion:
Exclusive naming rights to thirty races over the 2020/21 season (dates to be confirmed)
- Brand exposure through race book advertising with a full page race book advertisement (one page per sponsored race)
- Promotion and acknowledgement of your company across our social media platforms. This includes frequent posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pre and post the sponsored race meeting.
- You have the opportunity to provide a brief 30 second description/advertisement to be promoted by race commentator, Aaron White - throughout the evening.
- Digital winners circle photo sent for use on social media
- Logo included on 'Members and Owners' newsletter, via email - sent before every race meeting
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship and information about your company sent via newsletter to our 'Owners and Members' database
- You have the opportunity to display signage (corflute/flags/teardrops/banners) at key locations around the Raceway.
- Live coverage and updates of your sponsored event on Trackside TV, HRNZ and TAB.
Logo included on a banner on the home page of Cambridge Raceway website
Logo and link on Cambridge Raceway website sponsors page
Winners circle branding
Options to use race names to sponsor on entire race meeting
Invitation to VIP season launch
Sponsorship of dual sulky branded silks (used by corporates throughout the season)
Dual sulky experience for four
Networking event organised by CR on behalf of the sponsor
Season discount at the Club House (20%)
Season discount at Hidden Lake Hotel and Apartments (20%)
Season discount Skyline Lounge dining (20%)