WAIKATO-BOP HARNESS RACING
Cambridge Raceway is the home of the Waikato-Bay of Plenty Harness Incorporated racing club.
In the 2018/19 racing season, Waikato-BOP Harness Racing will host 22 race meetings at Cambridge Raceway along with 3 meetings on the grass tracks of Te Aroha, Te Awamutu & Rotorua.
Waikato Bay of Plenty Harness Inc.
|Chairman||Mr Rob Lawson|
|Vice Chairman||Mr Graham Bowen|
|Patrons ||Mr Charlie Hunter ONZM |
Mr Cliff Thomas
|Committee||Russell Curtin, John Coulam, Lance Fletcher, Judy Honeyfield, Robbie Hughes, Ken McGrath, Courtney MacKinnon, Peter Moriarty, Warren Taylor, Jason Teaz|
|Stewards||Allan Andrews, Basil Blackwell, Derek Blackwell, Susan Branch, Karen Bunting, Garry Hardaker, David Higgins, Warren Latham, Malcom Mulligan, John Robinson, Kevin Shaw, Evan Wilson, Sandy Yarndley|
The cost of membership is $90 (Inc. GST) per season and includes the following benefits:
- Ability to reserve tables in the Skyline Lounge* at no additional cost
- 10% off beverages from the Skyline bar* during race meetings
- Automatic entry into race night members jackpot draw
- Event invitations & special offers exclusive to members
- Discounted coffee from the Coffee Hub at race meetings
- Priority parking
- Members E-newsletter
- Full Waikato-Bay of Plenty Harness Racing voting privileges
*From time to time members may need to be accommodated in other areas on course to allow for large hospitality bookings or special themed events. If this situation occurs, we will notify Members by email.