VACANCY | Partnerships and Marketing Coordinator
We’re looking for a passionate, people person who can take our partnerships and marketing strategies the extra mile.
At the Cambridge Raceway we work together to raise the standard when it comes to harness racing, events and fun family entertainment.
Partnerships and Marketing Coordinator
· The role is responsible for sourcing partnership revenue while maintaining and growing existing partnership relationships.
· To increase brand awareness of Cambridge Raceway and The Clubhouse by managing the digital marketing, advertising, and social media sites.
· To use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for driving revenue through partnerships, our marketing channels and hosting Cambridge Raceway events.
· To identify and generate new partnerships and hoardings revenue.
· Build positive relationships with key contacts and stakeholders to promote and develop our brand and deliver partnership objectives for our sponsors.
· Hosting partners during race nights.
· Follow up on race meeting bookings with potential partnership opportunities
· In conjunction with the CEO create and sell partnership packages for the Harness Jewels event.
· Provide monthly board report on existing and new client prospects. Monthly reporting will include the number of existing and potential new clients, business names and contact details. Reporting will also include an update on sales revenue generated, numbers of meetings held and a pipeline of future sales.
· Produce the race book for all Harness racing meetings at Cambridge Raceway. This involves the full design and coordination of adverts from external partners.
· Investigate and initiate new channels to market Cambridge Raceway and The Clubhouse.
· Support Cambridge Raceway and The Clubhouse in developing strategy, production and delivery of marketing related communications.
· Explore initiatives for new products or services.
· Provide direction on the production of all promotional material and marketing campaigns.
· Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
· Coordinate the development of new marketing focused initiatives, processes, and procedures.
· Coordinate marketing campaigns, with support from design agencies (where required) and the Cambridge Raceway team.
· Coordinate all promotional and advertising material and ensuring all marketing material is up to date (digital, advertising, social media sites).
· Manage and update the website and social media channels, including content creation and CMS.
· Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing sales data.
· Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising; maintaining research databases.
· Track all marketing and sales data and include in monthly board reports.
· Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships.
· Keep all partnerships, contacts and marketing databases up-to-date, importing new data, updating records and performing the necessary cross checks.
· Coordinate external communications.
· Coordinate and compile customer research. Identify and build relationships with suppliers and key working partners.
· Assist with the planning and running of racing events
· Assist with race night theming and room set up as required
· Ensure racing events are delivered to a high standard that makes people want to return.
LINE OF REPORTING:
The Partnership and Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Events Manager